Thursday, September 10, 2009

Momentum

I am beginning the beautiful and challenging climb. This is not a mountain that has been defeated before. For so many times I have lead myself on it's trek but have lost steam on the way from the seed of new ideas that catch my attention and bringing a refreshing excitement "seem" to give me more hope of success.
That is such crap! Who the hell planted the seeds in our heads that SUCCESS is measured by money. whether something is going to be financially successful or not.
Success is climbing the mountain not knowing what is to come of the journey but enjoying the experience and all that was learned on the way. Success is following your heart!
I don't know how many times I have been excited about something then while in the process of creation I let competitiveness creep in on me, comparisons, EGO take over and thus I didn't always finish what I set out to accomplish in the first place too worried that I wasn't going to be "successful" because of all the other talent out there. But now because there is a clearing, I know that we are all gifted just in different ways, but each of us piece of the puzzle of life. Without our piece the picture is not complete. At least that is what I feel and think and whether it is actuality or not it makes sense for me in my story:) Without our lights shining brightly we wouldn't be able to see:)
So SHINE ON! I have my backpack on and am going hiking and I am going to complete my journey and look forward to new trips in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment