Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Buckle Up....Here we goooooo :)





I don't know what the future holds...

But I am going to stay strong to my beliefs..

I want to share my love, my passion with the world,
I want to spread joy..

I want the message to be clear

Can you hear it?
Your ideas are answers to what you have been
wishing, desiring, wanting..
Are you listening?

Your heart is a very powerful tool.
It manifests love..

What do you love?
What brings you joy?

What makes you flutter inside?
Your heart is your compass, follow it..
And remember..
Faith is a catalyst of possibilities

Inspirations can come from the most peculiar places

Plant your seed



Trust the process
Fear is just an accessory,
you either wear it or you don't

Focus only on what you want

Water it with Joy
and....
Just be.
Be Kind

Be gentle
with yourself

You are loved

I do not know all the answers
Breathe
But what I do know is...

Love is the key.
Welcome to Pixy Pocahontis

1 comment:

  1. oh hon, I love you! I love your enthusiasm, your energy, your take on life! I think you are so cute for asking me my advice. I am so flattered. What if we did a giveaway on my blog for a necklace of yours. When I do a giveaway one of the rules is for them to follow you in order to enter and that way you'll get traffic. I can do a big plug about you and your artwork and your talents.

    I need to run to an appointment but email me and we can talk more!

    xoxoxo
    Megan

    mcarusopartridge@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete