Monday, September 19, 2011

A Typical Day in My Life- Scarey, not really

 Pull up your chair..
Grab your coffee,

I'm just gonna get straight to it.

I am a beautiful Mess..

This is gonna be really Random, not gonna hold back,
I'm showing you some typical here.
Picture a calm beautiful day, staring at the ground, covered with
Can you see the frog? 
 a bunch of stones, pebbles, random crunchy things, 
Debra Prinzing

a few springs of grass,

These are my Days

 sun gleeming (I like this spelling better),
 and clarity comes. Everything feels right, just as it all should be, you know who you are, what your purpose is..

A deep breath, smile..



You glance up, away from the patterned ground and all those stones, so concrete, so rightly placed,
well...
They lift off and all you see is butterflies, 

Do you like this picture?





all around you 

Darby Shawchuk
and ahead...
A beautiful sparkling lake,
Water, so flowing, 
changing but not really..
Just moving..
The sun makes glitter sparkles upon the lake..
Again...Everything feels right..

Ahhhhh..
I sit, stand,dance around my art table..


Ideas in my head,


so concrete, so physical that they (in my mind) 



already exist. 


I begin creation..



IT feels so right..



I glace up, 


see another object/inspiration and..
All that I was working on,



 well...







It's butterflies all around my head

and now I am looking at the lake 
and its sparkles..



So now I am there,


Looking at the lake, 


butterflies flying all around me,


More ideas




                                      

I begin creation


Feels so right
I glance up..

Now there is a path...
I must check this out....


Anyone else have this energy that they have to harness?
I am VERY grateful for my creativity,
the ability to be inspired by so many things,
all which truly brings me joy,
BUT...

Sometimes it just gets SO frustrating when I really want to get shit done, NOW!

It's 11:11 now:)

I have art shows coming up and all these damn butterflies
are filling my studio and the water is getting deep.
But...that little gentle voice,
the one that makes it all ok..
IT says "trust the Process"
"faith"
 "your heart is your compass, follow it" 

This always seems to bring me back into alignment.

The sun just came out, for literally 20 seconds, it was beautiful..

I know my process...


Do you know yours? 
I just wish I could remember it when I forget..
And when I forget my process it just means that I am out of alignment with my heart..
Symptoms are, lol
tired, tired, tired, did I say tired?



Worried, a little cranky, 
working hard without getting results...
This weather is not helping...
Sorry Dr. Troy and Leah  but...

I must have coffee..


Trust The Process...
All is well..
and it is :)

At least for now..
giggle


No comments:

Post a Comment