Saturday, September 11, 2010

Indies Room

I had to add this picture. I love how Indies' room turned out. I used wooden letters that were painted and nailed up around the room. The white dresser was found at the Goodwill and I painted it, very simple but I like it. I also painted the elephant picture that hangs above it. It says "you are my sunshine" and the elephant is blowing hearts/love into the air. The print on canvas that hangs over his crib I LOVE and found at Gordman,s. It just so happened to be a perfect fit, matching his alphabet themed bedding and the letters around the room. The green lampshade seen at the foot of the bed, I trimmed with a really cute brown felt ribbon that it outlined in a cream stitch. I thought the green was a little too harsh and needed something to make it more harmonious in the room. The brown was the answer seeing how the bumper pad had brown ties, the sheets are brown with white polka dots and the window shades are dark brown. IT's the little things... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment