Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Crystal Project




This is a little late in coming but better late than never :)
"The Crystal Project", it's like hiding easter eggs for kids, like giving freshly picked flowers from your garden, spreading joy where ever your heart takes you....... I have been enjoying gathering various inspirational, motivational, loving quotes for the last year or so now along with writing my own and this idea came to me one day. The idea of how I can share these wonderful words with others that might brighten someone else's day, life, or just encourage one to keep on following their heart if they are already on that path. You know....Like little signs.
The idea is this...To tie little tags with quotes on them onto various crystals and stones that can be dropped, placed, hidden in areas around communities. Like leaving little good luck charms for people to discover and bring a smile to their day. I love it! It makes me feel so good doing it. One day at mastermind my friends and I spent a couple of hours working on some together and then we released them out into the world. We dropped them in hospitals, outside grocery stores, pharmacies, bus stops, parking lots, newspaper stands, tables at coffee shops, you name it. I wanted to share this because I think it can make a difference in the happiness of the world, even if it is just these little stones I think they could brighten a day:) Please anyone, feel free to copy this idea and bring it to a community near you too! Together we can all make a difference.

5 comments:

  1. This is AWESOME! I love it! Kindness totally rocks. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You totally ROCK! Such inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Thanks for sharing the idea. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing ! thank you for doing so and sharing the idea with us !

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are SO welcome :) Thank you for coming over and visiting me :) Peace!

    ReplyDelete