Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Love in the Studio :)


Today was a great day..

Genie and I worked lovingly, ever so focused on Headband creations.

I love this one, it's very simple but so fun..It's called Static :)

I wanted to share some of them with you...

Just a taste of the dots, glue, string and burnt fingers, lol.

I also wanted to throw in a couple of random photos I love.

The first one being of Julie, Ernie, Jan and Indie..

This is from a month or so ago when we were hanging out at The Abbey

enjoying the beautiful weather, playing a little I Ching :)

It is so nice to have great friends.
Love you guys!

This next picture was taken at before lift off, of our first boat ride of the year..As you can see Lukas is in the engine

compartment..Already..Battery was dead :( lol..
BUt wait! we got it started..
Then...

It died out on the water..lol..AND when we tried to fix the problem it caught fire!..OMG!

Keep in mind this was Indie's first boating experience..
I sent him and Ava off the boat onto the tube we were going to play on..Life jacketed up and not a happy camper, lol..
THEN, we were taking on water...plug was missing :(
We are new to this thing, lol
giggle..
Had to blow the horn and be towed in by another boater.
Good thing the boat stalled because it was taking on water only when it was running, so if we kept going there would have been a real serious problem.
Everything happens for a reason :)
It was still a good day.
Did I mention that was Mother's day?
We have since had success and are all enjoying summer tremendously.
I am grateful.
Peace

2 comments: