Thursday, July 23, 2009

Beautiful Day


Stretched my arms, fed our cute kitten, took out the trash and sat down to a beautiful email. I sold a painting YEAH!
What's on the agenda for today? I am in the middle of constructing a new necklace, double layer, made from crystal Quartz, Amazonite, Carnelian, Turquoise and Dragonfly Pendant. Tried it on last night and decided it still needs some altering to make it perfection (At least to my eyes).
So many things up in the air, so much to do, so happy to do do do, just so much that getting things done can be hard at times because I want to do it all at once:)
Finding Art shows for next year, going to places to sell my work and install it, gathering structures to sell work in/off of, making promotional items, networking, buying supplies, listing, photo shoots, editing, creating, Advertising, Blogging:) It's all fun and I must say That I am VERY grateful for all that life has to offer.
I would also like to thank my husband Sekou, for helping me on this blog set up and for supporting the arts:) He is a beautiful man. I WUV him.xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment