Friday, February 25, 2011

Always wanted one..and Something REALLY FUNNY!!!!


I don't know what it is...
I have always had a thing for red telephone booths...
I've had plans for one for many years now...
Time machine
Hostess center at a restaurant
actual phone booth duh...
my secret elevator to the sky
or to my secret underground tunnel escape route when
I'm losing my mind
:)
Ok so I'm feeling open here..
got a hilarious story to tell
At my cost, my dignity. lol
oh no
:)


So I am, at the time of the story, 8.5 month pregnant,

At the grocery store with my son Lukas..

He is freaking hilarious,
anyways..
We were walking down the refrigerated liquor isle..
No I wasn't boozing it, just taking a wishful detour :)
When...
Out of no where, no warning..
spontaneous gas.
Sound effects
As if that were not BAD enough..
No wait it gets better/funnier
at my cost, because this is really freaking embarrassing..
lol
Lukas makes a funny comment about it and for the life of me I can't remember what because truly
I was in shock from the horror of embarrassment..
and not from the sound effects either. lol
His comment made me pee
just a little
A little then..
I of course shared this embarrassment with Lukas and he made another really funny comment and I just don't know what happened..
All my muscles shut down in the bladder department.
Thank god for dresses..
I had pee'd, full bladder relaxation release all over the grocery store floor.
FULL BLADDER I remind you
I stood there in horror..
All I could do was laugh because..
I just couldn't believe it.
I just couldn't believe I pee'd all over the freaking floor.
Pee had filled my flip flops and I was flipping a trail of pee to the bathroom.
I am Totally serious.
By some magic of nature there happened to be an employee in the bathroom at the same time as I entered. In my laughing shock I told her what happened, of course feeling like a complete idiot,
duh I pee'd all over the grocery store floor.
I told her I was pregnant,

duh, like she couldn't tell
shock you know..
I wanted her to be sure to know that I normally don't go around peeing on floors..
She laughed, understood and said she would take care of it.
phew!
I still had a cart of food that had to make it to the check out line.
So as Lukas and I with my moist flip flops headed towards the checkout line we hear the dreaded
"Clean up in isle 9"
I almost pee'd my pants..
Oh wait I already did
:)
Pregnancy, it'll do funny things to ya...
Laughing is good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment